Location: Mandaue City | Cebu
Job Type: Full Time
Line Manager / Supervisor: Marketing Manager
Key Relationships: Marketing Manager Marketing Officer
- Develop and improve existing marketing strategies.
- Consult market research to assess current trends and brand awareness.
- Organize and implement market research to produce relevant marketing information.
- Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts.
- Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events, or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience.
- Effectively run the company’s social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Monitor corporate branding applications across the projects’ marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently.
- Monitor competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed, and programs are delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in marketing.
- Background in manufacturing of animal feeds is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- With in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, website analytics, online marketing tools, e-commerce platform.
- Independent, critical thinker and hands-on, while simultaneously being able to manage a team.