Location: Mandaue City | Cebu
Job Type: Full Time
Line Manager / Supervisor: Chief Financial Officer
Key Relationships: Chief Financial Officer President & CEO
- Manage Full-cycle Accounting including but not limited to: Accounting Books, Reporting, Tax Compliance, Inventory Accounting and Accounts payable
- Recommend improvements of existing accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Manage back-office support to other department/division
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Ensure timely reporting and monthly closing of books
- Manage a team of 10 staffs handling other: assign work, oversee daily accounting operations, direct individual staffs to ensure compliance and accuracy; evaluate and is always on the look out of each staffs’ performance, guiding and recommend disciplinary action as needed
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Proven working experience in the capacity of Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager or any relevant capacity.
- CPA is a must
- Advanced skills on SAP Business One is a must.
- Advanced skills in MS Office, Google spreadsheets, and databases.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards and laws and regulations and taxation.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven experience to direct and supervise effectively
- With experience from any Audit Firm