Department: Human Resources
Location: Mandaue City | Cebu
Job Type: Full Time
Line Manager / Supervisor: HR Manager
Key Relationships: Chief Financial Officer HR Generalist President & CEO
- Complete, accurate, and timely end-to-end payroll preparation and processing, pay slips, and compensation and benefits administration for the employees.
- Accountable for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and issuing pay and pay related information to employees.
- Prepares and monitors monthly government mandated reports and benefits of the following: SSS, BIR, Philhealth, & Pag-Ibig (processing of loans, sickness, maternity and Philhealth certification for hospitalization).
- Prepares various regular payroll reports including statutory requirements and alphalist.
- Preparation of final pay for resigned or terminated employees.
- Close monitoring of overtime, leaves, tardiness and absences.
- Monitoring of employee’s loans and cash advances.
- Supervise deliverables and identifies improvement opportunities within the area.
- Assists/Lead with ad hoc requests/special projects/team projects and assists with internal deliverables preparation.
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Human Resources Management, Finance, or any related courses
- Preferably with at least 5 years of working experience specialized in Human Resources.
- With strong mathematics and analytical skills.
- Must have a strong background in end-to-end payroll management.
- Advance knowledge in MS Excel and Google Sheet reporting.
- Knowledge in payroll policies, practice, procedures, reporting, and related legislations.
- Well versed in Philippines Labor Law.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to details, excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines.
- Willing to be based in Makati, Metro Manila for one month for training.