Location: Mandaue City | Cebu
Job Type: Full Time
Line Manager / Supervisor: VP - Marketing
Key Relationships: Marketing Officer VP - Marketing
- Develop and implement overall marketing strategy for the company with the objectives of raising brand awareness, enhancing brand / product positioning, increasing sales / revenue, and securing more channel partners.
- Spearhead digital transformation, manage online branding, develop and manage website content communications and campaigns.
- Prioritize product needs based on marketing insights, competitive intelligence, business needs, and trends in technology and user experience to continue the growth trajectory of business.
- Manage and refines the organization’s social media presence.
- Lead and align with Sales department on the execution of marketing initiatives including (but not limited to) product and portfolio optimization, pricing, promotion, targeting and positioning and forecasting.
- Provide guidance and support to sales force with appropriate level of training, promotional materials, and commercial programs aligned to overall business objectives.
- Build relationships with key customers and support industry meetings and events, advisory boards, customer meetings, national sales meeting, and other strategic meetings.
- Research competitions conduct market benchmark and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Degree holder in Business / Marketing or equivalent
- With at least 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing, brand management.
- With in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, website analytics, online marketing tools, e-commerce platform.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Independent, critical thinker and hands-on, while simultaneously being able to manage a team.