Location: Santa Maria Bulacan
Job Type: Full Time
Line Manager / Supervisor: Operations Manager
Key Relationships: Operations Manager
- Supervise and schedules production, delivery & maintenance personnel ensuring safe, efficient operations in accordance with government regulations.
- Maintains, reconciles, and checks daily delivery, medication & production records in accordance with regulatory or manufacturing practices.
- Coordinates with other Departments on the updates and concerns to meet production needs assuring optimum operation and feed quality standards.
- Coordinates with Maintenance Supervisor for the proper implementation of Feed Mill Preventive Maintenance Program ensuring spare parts and work is documented in accordance with standards.
- Documents attendance records including holiday schedules as needed.
- Enforces and is responsible for all safety procedures and processes necessary to maintain a safe working environment.
- Ensures a clean environment throughout Mill
- Execute Qualitative and Quantitative Reports for all areas of concerns in the Production.
- Timely SAP Posting of Produced Items.
- Supervises special projects as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Strong working knowledge in Manufacturing Industry and its associate equipment (Feed mill experience is an advantage)
- 1-3 years of previous related experience
- SAP experience is a plus
- Graduate of Mechanical or Electromechanical is required in this position.
- Ability to identify and prioritize workload.
- Good analytical skills
- Punctual and Agile to attend to abrupt concerns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with subordinates, peers, and superiors
- Strong personality with strong leadership and team building skills
- Ability to use common computer software programs (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations) to create or modify objects work